Emerging Leaders in Community Development
The mission of Emerging Leaders in Community Development is to equip early-career and mid-career community development professionals with the knowledge and relationships needed to effectively work with people and places to build our best possible future.
- Professional Development
- Ashley Bennett – Northside Economic Opportunity Network
- Joan Bennett – Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association
- Sarah Berke – Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Rose Carr – Otto Bremer Trust
- Brett Costain (Treasurer) – Twin Cities LISC
- Will Delaney (Immediate Past Chair) – Hope Community
- Justin Eilers – CommonBond Communities
- Erin Heelan (Vice Chair/Secretary) – Metropolitan Council
- Andy Hestness – Seward Redesign
- Shalaunda Holmes– City of Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development
- Lexi Prahl– (Chair) Pillsbury United Communities
- Josh Tolkan — Project for Pride in Living
- Miranda Walker – Aeon
- David White – Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Rose Teng – MCCD (Staff Coordinator)
Please contact us at (ELCD@mccdmn.org) for more information.
Professional Development Training Fund
The Emerging Leaders in Community Development (ELCD) offer financial assistance to our members to pursue field-specific training and professional development opportunities. Professional Development Fund (PD Fund) scholarships are available on a competitive, rolling application basis until the funds are expended. Applications are available online here.
For the 2015-2016 year, the Emerging Leaders in Community Development are sponsored by US Bank and Twin Cities LISC.